MIG’s Barbering Course is for individuals who want to fast track their careers in the industry
SHB30516 – CERTIFICATE III IN BARBERING
Men’s Barbering has come full circle. The traditional Barbershop has made a comeback with innovative specialised men’s salons being an important part of the industry.
In recognition of this specific industry need, MIG Training offer a tailored men’s program for those who wish to focus solely on men’s’ services.
There are no entry requirements to this qualification.
- Quarterly intakes
- Full Time (10 months – Monday to Thursday – 9am-4pm)
- Course Fee – $11000 ($1100 per month)
- Administration Fee – $600 (non-refundable/paid on enrolment)
- Resource kit included
4-STEP SIGNATURE SALON METHOD
MIG has developed the Signature Salon Method to mentor hairdressers and barbers through a four step process to grow and accelerate their salon’s potential and profitability.
By focussing on these 4 steps, MIG Training can help you become a highly valued and respected hairdresser or barber that will allow you to achieve your dreams and aspirations within the hair industry.
- • Customised Training Plans
- • Train the trainer
- • Salon Supervisor Coaching and Mentoring
- • Individual Identity
- • Standards
- • Networks and Industry
3. TECHNICAL SKILLS
- • Cut
- • Colour
- • Texture
- • Styling
- • Rituals & Experience
- • Consultation and Relationships
- • Community and Partnerships
- • Team Culture
By focussing on these 4 steps, MIG Training can help you create a highly valued, respected and profitable career in the hair industry.
- Online Learning Hub
- Specialist Mentors
- Formal Progression Accountability
- Peer Group and Community Support
- Access to Industry Experts
- Premium Salon and Education Space
- Flexible Workplace and Academy Delivery and Assessment Options
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL