MIG has been providing quality hairdressing education for more than 30 years
RTO CODE – 1685
- MIG Training workshops are conducted on Wednesdays from 9.00am-12.30pm.
- Workshop times and days are subject to change, therefore confirmation with college prior to attendance is recommended.
- Workshops which include practical activities will require students to bring all hairdressing equipment.
- All students enrolled with MIG Training are welcome to attend the workshops free of charge. An attendance fee will be required if you are not an enrolled student.
- All workshop learning materials and resources, including models, will be supplied by MIG Training.
- The workshops have been designed to offer students information and training that will improve their understanding, knowledge and practical skills in all aspects of hairdressing.
- Specific attention is paid to information required for completing the SHB20216 Certificate II in Salon Assistant and SHB30416 Certificate III in Hairdressing assessment modules.